Elegant 760m2 mansion built in a Napoleon III architectural style (total surface 1300m2) with a beautiful glass-enclosed pool and a 4300m2 garden in a secure and privileged environment at the heart of the magnificent Marnes la Coquette Park.
On the ground floor of the mansion:
- An entrance with a wide straircase distributing the top floors
- A reception dining room with fireplace, overlooking the garden and terraces
- A vast kitchen overlooking the garden and terraces
- A cloakroom
- Guest toilets
- A living room with fireplace overlooking the garden and terraces, and a staircase distributing a library and home video room in the basement - A gallery with glass-roof leading to a swimming pool
- A large glass canopy housing a swimming pool, a sofa area with fireplace, a lounge area with a bar, a hammam, a changing room, a shower and toilets
On the first floor of the mansion:
- A large bedroom with bathroom
- A master suite with large bathroom
- A dressing room
- An office
On the second floor of the mansion:
- 2 bedrooms and their bathrooms
- A suite with large bathroom, toilets, and dressing room
- A large office with antechamber
- A garage for 3 cars
- A parc of about 4300m²
- 6 terraces
- A ball game field
- A completely independant housekeepers' apartment above the garage with: living room, bedroom, bathroom, toilets, kitchen.
This remarkable property has a very refined decor and spacious reception areas.