50 km from Paris, this magnificent Château with an area of 800 m2, complete with common 800 m2, is at the center of an area of 71 ha including historically, the first park "English" 19 ha designed in 1750 with river and lake and 52 acres of fields and woodland with the possibility of extension to 120, or more than 700 acres for hunting.
The central block, on 3 levels, with magnificent reception rooms with wood paneling and a dozen rooms and bathrooms.
public offer reception rooms, stables, hunting room and accommodation, with opportunity to develop 10 additional rooms.
Includes an annex building caretaker and garages. Orchards, vegetable garden, greenhouse, orangery, guest house and hunting lodge.
The set is in excellent condition and can easily allow commercial development.